Mill Creek Coffee offers three different services to assist our customer.
- Coffee Service – Mill Creek Coffee will provide equipment tailored to our customer’s needs, service that equipment regularly and then provide products suited to the needs of the customer and the equipment they are enjoying. The equipment is generally provided at no charge and products are delivered with NO DELIVERY or FUEL SURCHARGE.
There are two types of coffee service we offer:
- Platinum Service – this level of service provides a dedicated territory manager who will oversee the inventory and compile the order each visit. All products are delivered the next day and put away as needed. No need to phone in, email or deal with the coffee supplies at all. Equipment is inspected and cleaned as needed each visit.
- Regular Service – this level of service is our most common and entails a Customer Service Representative arriving on a scheduled day to assess and deliver the needed products. All equipment is inspected and cleaned as necessary each visit. Each Customer Service Representative carries a wide variety of products on his vehicle so that any extra items can be cared for right then. No need to phone in or email orders we care for it all.
- Water Cooler Service – We provide filtered water coolers to our customers enabling them to enjoy endless chilled, filtered water in their own offices. No bottles to lift, deposits to pay or bottles to store. We use NSF and CSA approved filtration to remove particulate and other substances from the water. One monthly rental does it all. No filter charges, equipment service fees or any other charges apply.
- Emergency Equipment service – we have a separate technical department that can care for servicing all the types of equipment we supply to our customers. We operate on a 4 hour turnaround time however offer 24/7 emergency service for when it just can’t wait. This is provided to our customers at no charge.